[TYPO3-english] realurl: show link to homepage just as a / instead of "home/" ?

Thomas Russel blueworm01 at gmx.net
Sun Oct 4 23:52:04 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:

> Make your "Home" page a shortcut to the real home page.

I'm not sure I follow.

At the moment, my tree is

|-Root (shortcut to home)
|-- Bla
|-- Bla
|-- Bla

Where should the shortcut point to? Because, 'home' contains text/content.

> Because you did not configure RealURL for the current domain. Read the manual...

How come? I thought _DEFAULT counts for all (not specific configured)
domains..

All the different information on on the net confuse me a bit.
theres the extension doc, then theres your blog "realurl made easy" and
then there's a wiki.

what config declaration is the proper way to do:

A)________________________

$tx_realurl_config = array(
     'init' => array(),

     'preVars' => array(),

     'postVarSets' => array(),

     'pagePath' => array(),

);

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(
     'localhost' => $tx_realurl_config,
);

B)________________________

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array(
         'init' => array(),

         'redirects' => array(),

         'preVars' => array(),

         'pagePath' => array(),

);

And, how would I point to the root page, if at alll?

$RootPID = array(
    'localhost' => '19',
);

OR

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['localhost']['pagePath']['rootpage_id']
= 1;