[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.3 Beta 1 : massupload with Firefox

Philipp Holdener philipp at holdener.ch
Sat Oct 3 08:44:58 CEST 2009

Andreas Becker schrieb:
> Hi Philip
> If you can see the files in some browsers and in others not than it has imho
> nothing to do with TYPO3 or the extension. Check if you have flash
> installed! or disabled!
>
> Andi

No, I CAN'T see the files on other browsers.
The files that I'm trying to upload with ff mac are NOT uploaded on the
server - so, I can't see them in other browsers too.
I have no log entry in the TYPO3 log that something is uplooaded.

With ff win the upload works.

Flash is installed!
As Steffen wrote he has the same problem on mac os with ff.

Greetings
Philipp