[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.3 Beta 1 : massupload with Firefox

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Oct 3 07:54:04 CEST 2009

Hmm Phillip

   1. There are some extensions for TYPO3 which provide log files and
   analyses
   2. for sure it has nothing to do with alpha3 as we are using it with it
   since months already and it works fine.
   3. If it is uploading but to another user / group setting you perhaps
   also see nothing - so the files have been uploaded but you can't see them.
   On a dedi it would be easier to check this - or ask your support!
   4. Switch to vps or dedicated I might suggest if the Hoster support can't
   help you!

Andi