[TYPO3-english] hmenu: special directory - is it possible to show the parent page in the menu as well?!

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 18:08:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:58 AM, Daniel Rutzen <ardan at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello Tyler,
>
> I read the TSref.

Possibly, but you didn't read it carefully. Your TS contains an error
that is very clearly mentioned by the TSref [1]:

"NOTE: Don't set .entryLevel for a HMENU when using this [.special] option!"

Moreover, the TSref also explicitly mentions (in the same paragraph!)
how submenus are created when the .special property is used:

"Also be aware that this selects pages for the first level in the
menu. Submenus by menuPbjects [sic] 2+ will be created as usual."

I don't know if your simultaneous use of .entryLevel and .special is
the source of your problems, but it's definitely the most obvious
error in your code.

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.2.0/view/1/8/#id4251386

--
Christopher Torgalson