[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.3 Beta 1 : massupload with Firefox

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Oct 2 15:13:50 CEST 2009

On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:06:23 +0200, Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de> wrote:

> Indeed, you're right! Same problem here. It often says 'Too many files
> selected' (in the status bar for each single file). Some files seem to
> get uploaded, but are also vanished.
>
> Please file a bug report.
>
> MacOS with FF3.5 and Opera10.
> FF on Windows works.

One question: Do you have a .htaccess protection for your web server?

This was the cause for me.. Flash on windows asks for the password itself,
on MacOS no prompt appears (thus also safari doesn't work on Mac).

Don't know, if we have to handle this case, but I think it would be no
fault.

Steffen