[TYPO3-english] 'Clear All Caches' should trigger a shell command

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Fri Oct 2 14:01:11 CEST 2009

Hi there,

just wanted to drop that question for the weekend :)

How would it be best practise to have a disk cache deleted on TYPO3?s
own 'Clear Cache' Command?

I?d like to automate the flush of Apache?s mod_disk_cache whenever my
instance of TYPO3 has all caches cleared.

It?s somewhat confusing when clearing the cache and there?s still all
reading from another cache n_n

If there?s an unobstrusive way to achieve this, i?d like to go that way
and let the source files in peace. I did not find a hook that relates to
caching.

regards,

Marcel