[TYPO3-english] Template Markers

Milicev Uros milicev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 10:53:44 CEST 2009

Hello List!
 Today I experienced strange problem. In template file I have subpart
markers ###A### and ###B###. That subparts are used in two different plugin
FE extensions. Subpart marker ###A### in pi1 and marker ###B### in pi2 part
of same plugin.
 From one point,  content in FE where html code from ###B### subpart was
shown, become presented as content from ###A### subpart without any sense.
Clearing typo3 both caches, browser cache, _CACHED_ files from typo3conf
folder….did’t turn back proper content….same story…..and after renaming
###B### marker into ###Z### no content at all was rendered(expected), and
after turning back Z to B, also no content appeared, even from A subpart.
 Exitension pi2 is loaded, and main function is executing…
I compared line:
$template = $this->cObj->fileResource($this->conf['templateFile']);
Both in pi1 and in pi2 extension, I found that:
 cObj["substMarkerCache"] in pi1 have proper value and in pi2 is
BLANK….there are no content at all, it’s simply empty array
 Any advices?
Thanks in advance,
 Howard