[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 english] 4.3.0beta1 Advanced Frontend Editing

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Oct 2 06:23:03 CEST 2009

Andi,

I don't know details but I remember it just showed up,
I was doing some other testing so I don't know details.

You still need a BE account, FE users have (as far as I still know)
nothing
to do with FE editing (it's more like FE editing by a BE)

I very briefly tested and see it, and they guys/garls did a nice job
this time!

Ries