[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 english] 4.3.0beta1 Advanced Frontend Editing

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Oct 2 06:15:32 CEST 2009

Yes Ries
That is what we have already done. But how can you get it working also in
the frontend?
After installing the extension only nothing is working so there need to be
much more steps.

What about the connection feuser and backend user - is this needed? if Yes
what is the recommended way doing it?
Perhaps there are more things which need to be done too.

Andi