[TYPO3-english] No InnoDB Engine

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Thu Oct 1 17:16:19 CEST 2009

Hey Ryan,

if your admin panel grants access to something where you can drop some
sql you might try 'SHOW VARIABLES LIKE '%inno%'; and you´ll get the
hint, wether your server has the ability to run InnoDB engine.

from my point of view InnoDB makes a lot of sense for those read/write
heavy tables and you should investigate that for your later performance
of TYPO3.

good luck,

Marcel