[TYPO3-english] hmenu: special directory - is it possible to show the parent page in the menu as well?!

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Oct 1 16:59:26 CEST 2009

lib.leftmenu = COA
lib.leftmenu {
    10 = TEXT
    10.data = leveltitle:2
    10.wrap = <div id="your-menu-header-class">|</div>

# Leftside Navigation
    20 = HMENU
    20.entryLevel = 2
    20.1 = TMENU
    20.1 {
    noBlur = 1
    wrap = <ul>|</ul>
    ACT = 1
    CUR = 1
and blah blah...

    }
}

this example I gave you provides what you are looking for - it is the
vertical submenu. You only have to play with the entryLevel (the actual
submenu) and the leveltitle (the header of the menu and this would be
your 1st level horizontal menu's chosen page) to fit your site's needs.

With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto
* www.lieska.net