[TYPO3-english] hmenu: special directory - is it possible to show the parent page in the menu as well?!

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Thu Oct 1 15:14:28 CEST 2009

Really? Build a second level to the menu.

The same way that SECONDMENU.1=TMENU displays the first menu level
simply use SECONDMENU.2=TMENU to show the second level. There might be
other properties that you need to specifically use depending upon the TS
and the page structure, but I have no idea as you've helpfully actually
not posted either of those.

I hate to say it but you need to read TSref, as it has everything in it
that you need. Look at HEMNU, TMENU and TMENUITEM

hth