[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.2.9 - Clear cache menu not responding

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Thu Oct 1 13:11:32 CEST 2009

Hi there

You may have tried this already, but try clearing the browser cache. Not
just reloading the page. Then log out and log back in to the CMS.
This happened to me a few times yesterday when I was updating my typo3
source files.

If you are using Firefox the new version has slightly altered where you do
this.

Go to Tools-> Clear Recent History -> Click the arrow to get dropdown of
options -> Select cache -> Press Clear Now Button.

Hope that helps

Karl

news:mailman.1.1254386243.21905.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...