[TYPO3-english] TSRef updated for TYPO3 4.3

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 30 23:36:22 CET 2009

Hi all,

I just released an updated version of the TSRef to the TER, with all the
new stuff from TYPO3 4.3 (just wait a bit for the rendering to take
place). The other core docs will follow gradually.

To get an idea of what has changed, I assembled all changes on a
dedicated page in the wiki [1] (which is derived from the Pending
Documentation page, but with slightly improved layout for better
readability).

On top of the new stuff, a number of bugs in the TSRef were fixed. You
can refer to the ChangeLog in doc_core_tsref to see the details.

Happy TypoScripting and enjoy TYPO3 4.3!

--

Francois Suter

[1]
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Documentation_changes_in_4.3#10040_define_Default_GET-vars