[TYPO3-english] cType Text /w images without upload?

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon Nov 30 19:56:47 CET 2009

B.Wolf skrev:
> Hi there,
>
> I want to include youtube videos within a paragraph.
> I know there are some extenstions (like rgmediaimages) but the user has
> always to upload the video that he wants to imbed.
> Is there some extension that allows to use the embed-link instead?
>
> With the rgmediaimages-extension and the "video and audio files" plugin
> thats possible, but I want text video in 1 content object, not in 2...
>
> Thaks for your help,
> greets ben

With rgmediaimages you can put the video in a text w/images content
element - så you get only one element. You can also embed videos with
link to YouTube, Vimeo etc.

Check out the manual for rgmediaimages.

http://www.rggooglemap.com/dev/rgmediaimages/videos-von-youtube.html
shows example with YouTube