[TYPO3-english] mod.SHARED.colPos_list not working for user

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Mon Nov 30 17:22:39 CET 2009

Yes, the user is allowed to select new elements in the right column, but
when saving it, it is saved in the normal column. However, if the element is
already created in the right column, the user could change the element and
save it, and then the element is saved in the correct column (right column).

Hilsen Gunnar Jonsson

"Peter Russ" <peter.russ at 4many.net> skrev i melding
news:mailman.1.1259567999.5936.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...