[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-project-4-3] TYPO3 Version 4.3 Released: Frontend Editing and a Promising Future

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Mon Nov 30 12:06:12 CET 2009

This looks great, especially the fe editing.

I think the image on the release notes for security should be changed.

https://typo3.org/download/release-notes/typo3-43/

A new lock I can understand - it represents improved security and so on but
it's being used on something old and rusting... doesn't the door he
represent TYPO3 itself? If so, it looks like TYPO3 is and old outdated
product that has new lock (security features) added to it.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert