[TYPO3-english] Thinking mistake? (advanced) mapping in templavoila

Paul Rijke paul at rijke.org
Thu Nov 26 20:48:54 CET 2009

Hi there,

I've got a little advanced question (at least it is advanced for mer)
concerning templavoila. I am developing a new template. It contains a
content div on the right and a sidebar at the left. I mapped the sidebar to
a content container. So far so good, I can place content elements in the
sidebar.

But, I also want my submenu items to appear in the sidebar. For some reason
(I don't see) I cannot map the submenu to the div within the sidebar. I dont
know what's wrong or what rule I violate. (Same thing will follow concerning
pulishing a searchbox in the sidebar or any other plugin)

Maybe there's another what to do this?

The html structure is:

content elemens

to lib.subMenu

There's an ! saying "No content found!" at the sebmenu mapping.

I hope I am clear on this...?

Further more, I love templavoila sofar. It shows real power I think. Using
FCE's is great!

Thx,

Paul