[TYPO3-english] TypoScript / PHP Interaction

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Thu Nov 26 18:37:49 CET 2009

This is one of the best articles/tutorials for TYPO3. Great Work!!
I lost track of the number of times I have posted that url on the IRC chat,
and in emails :)

IMO this should be integrated into one of the core documents.

--
Peter Klein

news:mailman.1.1259253047.20934.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...