[TYPO3-english] RC2: What is the csc-default frame for?

Pim Broens - Redkiwi broens at redkiwi.nl
Thu Nov 26 17:32:06 CET 2009

Isn't csc short for css-styled-content? This would suggest that the CE
is wrapped via that extension, but that it is all configurable with TS.
So I would dive into the typoscript for csc and try to see what
typoscript I need on the page to not wrap it with the default class.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pim Broens
Redkiwi
Certified TYPO3 Integrator