[TYPO3-english] Submenu with header

Paul Rijke paul at rijke.org
Thu Nov 26 13:17:23 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm developing a new template and I want a submenu, containting the content
of it's parent a the title. So I have level-0 menu-time called "Services",
than I want the submenu to be generated as:

	<h1>Services</h1>
		<ul>
	</ul>

Any ideas how to typoscript this? This what I have now, which works except
for the title. I know i have to do something with leveltitle:0 or so, but
please bear with me:

lib.subMenu = HMENU
lib.subMenu.entryLevel = 1
lib.subMenu.wrap = <div class="sub_nav"><h1>{ leveltitle : 0
lib.subMenu.1 = TMENU
lib.subMenu.1.NO {
  allWrap =<li>|</li>
}