[TYPO3-english] buggy and disturbing behaviour with RealURL(?)

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 08:59:15 CET 2009

Hi!

La Farge Douglas wrote:
> I'm guessing this happens when Typo3 clears the cache once a day.
>
> Yesterday my URLs were fine.
> http://fry.gcnpublishing.com/news.html
>
> Today they format like this.
> http://fry.gcnpublishing.com/12/
>
> Resulting in:
> Reason: Segment "12" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected!
>

> 12 is the pid
>
> IF I clear the cache they URLs are once again fine.
> http://fry.gcnpublishing.com/news.html
>
> Be it safe to say this isn't an acceptable behaviour.
>
> Has anyone seen this bug(?)/problem.

This is your buggy configuration, not buggy RealURL. Search the list for details. This issue pops up at least monthly when people do not bother to read the manual. I am already tired of answering this question.

> What do I do to fix?

RTFM next time before you do anything.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.