[TYPO3-english] tt_news without header

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Wed Nov 25 23:38:38 CET 2009

W dniu 2009-11-24 12:58, Katja Lampela pisze:

> The obvious answer is: just don't write any header - and if you do,
> configure it's type "hidden". But maybe I too just don't understand you...

There's small practical advice: it's better to set some header, and set
it hidden then leave it just empty, I inherited implementation where
there are lot of tt_news plugins without any header on every page and
everyone is called:

[No title]
Plugin: News – Displaying: LATEST

instead it could be described as

[Development]
[Association]
[Community]

etc...

It's just nicer to work...
Other thing is that I always write names of the hidden headers in the
[square brackets]

Of course it's just a tip :)

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff