[TYPO3-english] Video in ajax jquery lightbox or similar

Anders Tillebeck at at opengate.dk
Wed Nov 25 12:40:34 CET 2009

Hi Georg

nice site you have there! And thanks for the tip. It seems to be just
what I am looking for. I can understand it is not packed as an extension
but if all I have to do is add a tags after including the labrary then
that should be fine.

I am using some jQuery on the site so I hoped to find a jQuery example.
If not I will go woth your solution. Thanks.

BR. Anders