[TYPO3-english] tt_news and multiple language woes

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 25 10:59:38 CET 2009

'Sometimes I need just a translated language, I managed to get this to work,
but now I have a problem. The images are taken from the default translation,
my articles from secondary languages that don't have a default translation
now can't add images (I guess this option is hidden for translated
articles). Is there any way to show the image field? I think it could be
done with tsconfig.'

I managed to solve this by unchecking teh extension option 'Localization
mode for images' (i.e. setting it to 0)

-----
--
Stephen Bungert