[TYPO3-english] Activity streams in TYPO3?

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 24 17:48:46 CET 2009

Has anyone done anything with activity streams in TYPO3?

I'm looking into the options to start using this interesting new concept for
sharing content across websites. So far, I haven't found anything like an
extension, or even anyone mentioning it in relation with TYPO3.

It would be nice if we could develop support for it, let me know if anyone is
already working on it or also has an interest to create something for it.

http://activitystrea.ms/
http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/index.php/Using_Activity_Streams

Cheers,
Loek