[TYPO3-english] White, empty BE Page after setting up a Testsystem (migrating from the live server)

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Tue Nov 24 10:49:01 CET 2009

Hi,

today I "cloned" my live typo3 installation, to do some tests on a new
server. (Typo3 4.2.10, RH EL 5) I used the documentation from here:

http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/migrating-typo3-installation-to-a-different-server.html

The Front end Page can be loaded, but there is no BE any more :-)

I do get the BE Loginpage, but after submitting the login name and
password, I do get an empty, white page.

May be I do have to empty some caches or there are some software
packages missing, but I think, I have got everything in the right place ...

There are no errors in the logfile.

Thanks for any hint on what to check and best regads

	Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner
Staatsrätin für Demographischen Wandel und für Senioren im Staatsministerium

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt