[TYPO3-english] San Francisco Bay Area TYPO3 Users Group

Moreno Feltscher moreno at luagsh.ch
Tue Nov 24 09:10:04 CET 2009

Wow, great news!

Maybe you can help me with this: I'm a Swiss student who's searching for
TYPO3 companies in California to apply for an internship. At the moment I
live in San Diego. Are there any companies around here (or even in
California)?

Hopefully I'm able to attend the first meeting in February, would be nice
to meet some US TYPO3 guys ;-)

Cheers
Moreno