[TYPO3-english] Configuration space for plugins (?)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Mon Nov 23 21:27:12 CET 2009

Francois Suter wrote:

> That's what I think too. I'll write that down as a possible clean up to
> do at some point.

Hello !

I found an issue with T3Core-API:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.2.0/view/4/2/#id4272080

Search for

"Means that the relation to the records of"

This term occurs exactly twice in TSref. At the upper one the whole
sentence is:

--------
Means that the relation to the records of "foreign_table" /
"new_foreign_table" is done with a M-M relation with a third "join" table.
--------

I guess the "new_foreign_table" should be "neg_foreign_table" instead.
As there is no property "new_foreign_table" for a type=>select TCA field.

greets,
Bernhard