[TYPO3-english] Custom wrapping text and textpic cObj

Andrew Plank plankmeister_NO at SPAM_hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:22:22 CET 2009

Hi all,

I need to be able to perform a custom wrap around text and textpic
cObjects. To do this, I thought it would be a simple case of doing this:

tt_content.text.30 = USER
tt_content.text.30.userFunc = userMyUserFunc

But this doesn't work; the function isn't called. I simply added the
function to the end of typo3conf/localconf.php.

If I do this:

tt_content.text.30 = TEXT
tt_content.text.30.value = FRED

Then I get FRED all over the FE, as expected. What am I missing?