[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch results page

Jonas Luca jdean1de71 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:30:46 CET 2009

Hi

I have done all mnogosearch configuration, and it´s working nice.
Exception for the results page.
My ts template have this code:
   plugin.tx_mnogosearch_pi1.pathToCSS =
fileadmin/templates/search/styles.css
   plugin.tx_mnogosearch_pi1.templateFile =
fileadmin/templates/search/template.html
   #simple form
   lib.search < plugin.tx_mnogosearch_pi1
   lib.search.mode = short_form
   lib.search.resultsPage = 62

But the results page is always my rootpage and not my results page.

This is the url result:
http://localhost.net/index.php?tx_mnogosearch_pi1%5Bq%5D=comprar&tx_mnogosearch_pi1%5Bsubmit%5D=Search

Th url don´t have the page id.
If, i put results page id on the url, every thing go wright.

What i´m doing wrong?
Thanks for any help and sorry for my english

LJ