[TYPO3-english] R: Blog in Typo3

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:01:00 CET 2009

Thanks Riccardo,
But I just broke my Typo3 installation :( I can't log in or load the page
any more, I get this error:
*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function txdam_getMediaTCA() in */srv/
domain.com/prerelease/htdocs/tomita/typo/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_psad0d_ext_tables.php
* on line *2761*
*
*
*I was trying to install the extension t3blog when I got that error, since
then I can't access the website. Please help!
*

Tomiţă MILITARU
AIESEC Sibiu Member
Board Member SbLUG