[TYPO3-english] Strange behaviour for editing right column by user

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Thu Nov 19 20:17:04 CET 2009

I am using both normal and right column for editing in my website.
Everything works Ok when using the admin user. But when I use another user
(without admin rights) for editing the right column contents it works Ok
until I want to save the content element. Then, however, the content element
swaps into the normal column, instead of beeing saved in the right column. I
suspect that this is a bug, but perhaps there is some workaround. Does
anyone else have seen this behaviour? I am using typo3 4.2.6 in this
website.

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson