[TYPO3-english] How to get all external links opening upinpmkshadowbox by default?

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Thu Nov 19 18:16:39 CET 2009

Hi Andreas.

The extTarget parameter is normally used to set the target attribute, so if
you enter something like:
extTarget = _blank

Then TYPO3 will on the generated link "translate that into
target="_blank"

So by using the incorrect placement of quotes:
extTarget = _blank" rel="shadowbox;width=600;height=400

TYPO3 inserts it like:
target="_blank" rel="shadowbox;width=600;height=400"

and adds it's own starting and closing quotes fom the target attribute, so
the link will be valid. ;)

--
Peter Klein