[TYPO3-english] How to get all external links opening up inpmkshadowbox by default?

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Thu Nov 19 17:51:30 CET 2009

Hi Andreas.

You can trick TYPO3 to add REL attributes to all your external links.

Insert this in CONSTANTS: (Notice the "incorrect" placement of the opening
and closing quote chars!)
-- cut --
styles.content.links.extTarget = _blank" rel="shadowbox;width=600;height=400
-- cut --

I had to enable extTarget for RTE links too (maybe you need to do that
too?), by inserting this in SETUP:
-- cut --
lib.parseFunc_RTE.tags.link.typolink.extTarget =

--
Peter Klein

news:mailman.6538.1258603042.595.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...