[TYPO3-english] MnogoSearch and indexing subtrees of a website

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 18 16:29:56 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> Now I want the search box in a certain language to only return results
>> from that language subtree. So in the config part which handles the
>> languages I set:
>> plugin.tx_mnogosearch_pi1.search.siteList = <uid of indexing
>> configuration record>
>>
>> Most of the results in a search action are from the selected language
>> subtree, but some are from another tree.
>>
>> How can I debug whether something goes wrong in the indexing part or in
>> the search action?
>
> Not without code debugging... :(

It looks like the search action looks at the 'language' somehow, but not
to the indexing record.
tx_mnogosearch_pi1 = USER_INT
tx_mnogosearch_pi1 {
	includeLibs = EXT:mnogosearch/pi1/class.tx_mnogosearch_pi1.php
	userFunc = tx_mnogosearch_pi1->main
	templateFile = EXT:mnogosearch/resources/template.html
	mode = long_form,results
	form {
		resultsPage =
		advanced {
			siteSelector = disabled
			siteSelector {
				searchAll = 1
				exclude =
				default =
			}
		}
	}
	search {
		siteList = 6
	}
}

mnoGoSearch indexing configuration record with uid=6 has path:
Allow: http://domain/en/

One search result which goes wrong is:
rec_id : 53
status : 200
docsize : 87470
next_index_time : 1573903703
last_mod_time : 1236776800
referrer : 2
hops : 1
crc32 : 310118580
seed : 5
bad_since_time : 1258543646
site_id : -1600989600
server_id : -2137006708
shows : 0
pop_rank : 0
url : http://domain/cn/publications/basic-facts-on-chemical-disarmament/

In table 'server' I found:
rec_id : -2137006708
enabled : 1
url : http://domain/cn/
tag :
category : 0
command : S
ordre : 48
parent : 0
weight : 1
pop_weight : 0

To me it seems that the indexing has correctly indexed this "server"
conifguration. The result pops up because the English word I searched on
  appears on the Chinese page.

Is my configuration for the search wrong or is the configuration of the
records listed in siteList not sent to Mnogosearch or not used by
Mnogosearch? Any hints are appreciated...

Regards, Jigal.