[TYPO3-english] Can't try the image tests in the install tool

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:48:51 CET 2009

Hi *,

i'm moving a TYPO3 Project from one server to another and image rendering broke (most likely wrong path for IM/GM),
so I went to the install tool to test the image processing there. I click on "4: Image Processing" and then on
"3: Scaling Images", but then I get to the start view of the install tool without any result of the image test.
No matter which of the 5 image tests I use, it always just jumps to the start view "10: About".

I use 4.2.10. Feels like a bug, what do you think?

Kind regards,
Sebastian