[TYPO3-english] sp_bettercontact and RealURL problem ...

Christophe Stadler christophe at stadler.com
Mon Nov 16 16:11:28 CET 2009

Hello,

I managed to setup realurl which works nicely but i ran into an issue with
the plugin sp_bettercontact.

When i click the submit button the mailform is sent without problems but the
redirect to the confirmation page doesn't work since i get a wrong path. I
set up the redirect to go to on level down into a page 'Thank you', so the
correct link should be

mydomain.com/siteroot/contact/contact-form/thank-you.html

But i get:

mydomain.com/siteroot/contact/contact/contact-form/thank-you.html

Since this path is wrong i get the error

" Segment "contact" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected!"

Could someone kindly point me in the right direction on how to solve this ?

Thx . Chris