[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 EXTENSIONS for GOVERNMENT

Sacha Vorbeck vorbeck at TYPO3Tutor.de
Mon Nov 16 14:36:10 CET 2009

Hello Andreas,

> For Governmental websites also the new electronic "passport" stuff is
> interesting and how this integrates into TYPO3 - especially in terms of
> security

for more information on the needs/specs of a german government CMS, you
could google for "government site builder".

I`m working for the BLE and we create/maintain a lot of info-portals for
various ministries and institutions. But I`m not sure if that`s the kind
of stuff you`re interested in.

--
all the best,
Sacha