[TYPO3-english] CREDITS

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Nov 14 04:29:29 CET 2009

Hi All

Does anybody know an extension which is collecting all Names from Extension
Authors in one site and linking them to their websites they mentioned in the
extension, so that a Credits Page gets build where all doubled Author
Entries will be deleted/skipped? Output format could be an endless list A-Z
or a Table with column - Author | Company | Website -

We would like to put such an extension displaying in a lightbox in all of
our projects, so that the extension authors, which usually do a great job
and often providing useful help get honored in the projects and would be
able to promote also a bit themselves - if the client agrees with the
credits display of course! It would be some kind of Author List like they do
also in Microsoft/Adobe and other proprietary programs. We would not use
eMail adresses due to spamming but Linking to the authors website which he
listed in the extension would be fine.

If anybody knows about such an extension which is doing this, please let us
know!

Andi