[TYPO3-english] Content periodicity

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 00:09:55 CET 2009

Hello!

You could use a userfunc condition:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsref/4.2.1/view/1/4/#id4268970

	[userFunc = weekofyear(12)]

	[global]

Or you could also try a USER/USER_INT object:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsref/4.2.1/view/1/8/#id4421195

	includeLibs.something = media/scripts/example_callfunction.php
	page.30 = USER
	page.30 {
		userFunc = user_various->listContentRecordsOnPage
	}

Greetings,
Thasmo