[TYPO3-english] Multiple sites on domain and subdomain

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 18:29:56 CET 2009

I know its Typo3, I was in a hurry I didn't know its such a big deal...
Anyway, as I said in the previously email it redirects, but it loads the
site that it is at domain.com, NOT at subdomain.domain.com as I want it.
Yes I use realURL and its configured.

Hope its clear now.
Thanks.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de>wrote:

> Am 12.11.2009, 15:53 Uhr, schrieb Tomiţă MILITARU <
> tomita.militaru at gmail.com>:
>

>  Typo is installed in the root of domain.com
>>
> What's "Typo"? Don't know it - semms to be a typo in your mail...
>
>  The subdomain redirects correctly, but typo loads the page from
>> domain.com
>> So my question is, do I have to make the redirection with another method
>> or > where do I go wrong?
>>

> I don't see your problem. Think you want to redirect subdomain.domain.comto
> domain.com and you say it works.
>
> It doesn't matter, wheather you use .htaccess or TYPO3's domain records to
> redirect.
>
> Do you want to host multiple sites using different domains or only more
> domains pointing to one site?
> Do you use realurl and is it configured properly?
>
> Steffen

Tomiţă MILITARU
AIESEC Sibiu Member
Board Member SbLUG