[TYPO3-english] Multiple sites on domain and subdomain

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Nov 12 16:07:51 CET 2009

Am 12.11.2009, 15:53 Uhr, schrieb Tomiţă MILITARU
<tomita.militaru at gmail.com>:

> Typo is installed in the root of domain.com
What's "Typo"? Don't know it - semms to be a typo in your mail...

> The subdomain redirects correctly, but typo loads the page from
> domain.com
> So my question is, do I have to make the redirection with another method
> or > where do I go wrong?

I don't see your problem. Think you want to redirect subdomain.domain.com
to domain.com and you say it works.

It doesn't matter, wheather you use .htaccess or TYPO3's domain records to
redirect.

Do you want to host multiple sites using different domains or only more
domains pointing to one site?
Do you use realurl and is it configured properly?

Steffen