[TYPO3-english] MnogoSearch and indexing subtrees of a website

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 12 15:57:43 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> How can I debug whether something goes wrong in the indexing part or in
>> the search action?
>
> Not without code debugging... :(

Well, I ain't afraid of no code ;-)

Unless you refer to debugging inside the mnogosearch application and not
the extension...

Is there anything I can look up in the mnogosearch database to find
clues for what goes wrong?

Or am I wrong in assuming that siteList = 1 would limit the search
results to the path set in the indexing configuration with uid = 1? I
would expect no results outside that path to show up.
At the moment it looks like it shows results from the current language
and with verbose to level 5 I saw that a 'Guesser' determines the
language of a page... I'm wondering if siteList has any effect at all?

Regards, Jigal.