[TYPO3-english] Conditional news display by Typoscript

Ahmed Moosavi r.mesbah at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:16:40 CET 2009

Hi,
This is the typoscript I use :

tmp.brknews < plugin.tt_news
tmp.brknews  {
limit= 1
   code >
   code = LIST
   pid_list >
   pid_list = 4
   templateFile = fileadmin/styles/v2/breakingnews.html
   singlePid = 22
}

page.10 = TEMPLATE
page.10 {
template = FILE
template.file = fileadmin/styles/index.htm
workOnSubpart = WHOLEPAGE
subparts.BREAKING < tmp.brknews
}

breakingnews.html : (I use it by a jQuery ticker that works by <li> tag)

<!-- ###TEMPLATE_LIST### begin -->
<ul>
	<!-- ###CONTENT### begin-->
	<!-- ###NEWS### begin -->