[TYPO3-english] Content periodicity

Pim Broens - Redkiwi broens at redkiwi.nl
Thu Nov 12 13:02:32 CET 2009

Hi k-do,

> You know you have a BIG problem with the documentation, don't try to
deny
> it.
>
> Everybody knows what conditions are, I want to know how to do it in
typo3,
> woudn't be asking this if I weren't a newbie, or maybe this is a
difficult
> technical question?

Kinda think you have a to strong attitude here. I know TYPO3 has a lot
of documentation and it's not always clear, but that's also because it's
not 'out-of-the-box' and you need to give it (a lot of) time before
things start to make sense. Searching and posting is a good way to do
this, but every once in a while you will get a short but correct answer.
That doesn't mean people are not willing to help, but are pointing in a
direction for you to search.

> I have already lost too much time to argue with you about silly
> things.People like you are not helping at all to prosperityof  the
> community.

A lot of people here are very good TYPO3 developers and are very much
willing to help, but will discontinue to help when bad-mouthed. Try to
keep an open mind and tell what your problem is so people can react to
that. Just leave the clever remarks, because it will not help you on
this list.

Kind regards,

Pim Broens