[TYPO3-english] Content periodicity

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 11:20:15 CET 2009

Hi k-do

You get this answer because it is the answer - "use conditions" is the
correct answer. You can find out more about conditions in TSref - a
reference manual for typoscript (who would have thought that....)

In the mailing list rules it is asked that you observe a few things  -
two of these are to use your real name (which k-do might be but it sure
doesn't seem it to me) and that you have looked in the previous postings
and documentation. Regarding nice answers you need some thicker skin
perhaps. Although Peters answer was curt by no means was it rude IMO.
Peter has long been a very valuable and helpful  member on these mailing
lists and in the Typo3 community in general, and all of us that have
been here for some length of time have seen this question before. So as
a newbie what stopped you searching for the answer?

Just my 2 cents
Tyler