[TYPO3-english] MnogoSearch and indexing subtrees of a website

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 12 07:31:45 CET 2009

Hi,

I set up indexing configuration records for each of the languages of a
website. In realURL they are marked with the language name right after
the domain name:
http://domain.ext/en/
http://domain.ext/fr/
etc.

It seems to be indexing the records.

Now I want the search box in a certain language to only return results
from that language subtree. So in the config part which handles the
languages I set:
plugin.tx_mnogosearch_pi1.search.siteList = <uid of indexing
configuration record>

Most of the results in a search action are from the selected language
subtree, but some are from another tree.

How can I debug whether something goes wrong in the indexing part or in
the search action?

Regards, Jigal.