[TYPO3-english] FE logout and browser back button

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 12 01:20:54 CET 2009

Hi Bernard and thank you,

Bernhard Kraft kirjoitti:
> What I suggested, is that you have a look at the HTTP headers being sent
> (using some http tracking tool). Like when you use PHPs "header()" function.

Couldn't find yet such a tool.

> You could also enforce this behaviour, by probably placing your meta-tag
> contents into the "header()" call:
>
> ------------------------------------
> header('Pragma: no-cache');
> header('Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=1, pre-check=2'); // Whatever those do ...
> header('Expires: -1');
> ------------------------------------
>
> You could put this somewhere at the top of index.php, and if you do not want
> to modify the typo3-source you could also put it into typo3conf/extTables.php
> an put and
>
> if (TYPO3_MODE=='FE') {
> }
>
> around it.

Didn't get this working either, tried it in extTables.php and
localconf.php (not in index.php because of shared core):

if (TYPO3_MODE=='FE') {
header('Pragma: no-cache');
header('Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate,
post-check=1, pre-check=2');
header('Expires: -1');
}

So I'm checking now how could I condition the site so that the browser
would close if not logged in...

--
  With kind regards

Katja Lampela