[TYPO3-english] Different TypoScript for different objects on the same record

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 12 00:28:53 CET 2009

Hi Brian,
There are also extensions that add a content element type that is pure
typoscript. I haven't tested but could be suitable for you maybe. You
could check at least extensions tscobj and typoscript_code.

Lamb, Brian kirjoitti:
I have a record that contains two tt_news items and I need to apply
different TypoScript to each. I set up the News objects with
TemplaVoila. When I hover over the objects, I see the following:

--
  With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto